THE 4C'S OF DIAMONDS
Every diamond from Boyet Diamonds bears a certificate from the world-renowned Gemmological Institute of America. Every attachment is as precious as the gemstone itself, representing the hallmark of excellence, only available from GIA.
Behind the grading of every diamond lies more than eight decades of research into gemmology. Each diamond is unique, as is expected of a natural gemstone hailing from Nature. Formed from more than three billion years of compression deep beneath the Earth’s surface in various geological locations and environmental conditions, as well as different levels of extreme pressure, these wonders from Nature possess their individualised characteristics.
Every diamond from Boyet Diamonds has been excruciatingly graded under GIA’s 4 C system:
- The diamond’s weight in carat, with each carat representing 0.2 gram
- A higher carat weight greatly illuminates the splendour of your diamond
- The clarity range runs from FL, IF, VVS1, VVS2, VS1, VS2, SI1, SI2, I1, I2, I3
- The greater the clarity, the less visible flaws and the greater splendour of your diamond
- A diamond’s colour range runs from D to Z, representing colourless to yellow
- A colourless diamond is usually sought-after by diamond lovers
- A measure of the quality of the diamond’s facets, symmetry and reflection
- The range has five points: Excellent, Very Good, Good, Fair and Poor
- A higher-quality cut lends itself to the brillance and luminousity of your gemstone
Every diamond presented to you has undergone the most rigourous grading. A GIA certificate accompanying your diamond bears testimony to the relentless pursuit of research by the world body.
Luxuriate in the company of your GIA-certified diamond. Indulge in the gold standard.